Bethany had her last “official” piano recital yesterday.
The recital ended with a great duet with her piano teacher, Jennifer Reynolds.
(I probably shed a couple of tears.)
I LOVE hearing Bethany play the piano – and am thankful that I’ll still get to hear her play at home.
But, this was another “wake up” reminder of all the things to come next year….ready or not!
- Elise turns 16 in January!
- Bethany turns 18 and graduates from high school!
- Robbin turns 21 and starts her senior year of COLLEGE next fall!
- Elise gets her drivers license – I’ll post a bulletin so everyone can keep an eye out for her.
- Rob and I get to celebrate 22 years of marriage in June next year.
Whether I’m ready or not, these milestones are waiting just around the corner. Wow, time flies by. It was just yesterday, wasn’t it, that my little girl, Bethany was sitting at the piano bench swinging her legs and concentrating on her music as she played in her first recital – shyly bowing and then running to sit down by us when she was done?