I love the spring season! It’s awesome! Here’s a list of what I love about SpRiNg!!!!
- My roses start sprouting leaves
- The trees start blooming
- You can start leaving windows open and have the house fill with fresh air
- You hear baby birds chirping
- Longer days of sunshine
- The sound of lawn mowers – grass is starting to grow
- Green – starts popping up all over (green is my favorite color)
- I can sit outside to eat my lunch
- It’s Bar-b-que time!
- People seem to smile more often
- The sound of the basketball bouncing in the cul-de-sac – kids are outside playing!
- You can talk walks and not be cold all the time
- Rain – the smell of fresh rain – oh, yeah!
- You know summer is not far away
- You get to see your neighbors more often – people are out and about enjoying the beautiful days
- The dogs can stay outside during the day instead of being all cooped up inside
- Tulips and the other kinds of flowers I don’t know the names of start popping up out of the ground 🙂
- Winter’s over! (well, at least we hope – there’s still a chance for a few more snow storms)
After the long cold snowy winter we had, with over two months of snow on the ground – I’m definitely happy to see spring arrive, aren’t you? Breathe in the fresh spring air and enjoy the days – notice what’s going on all around you – God is good!