I received an email notifying me that I had been chosen to receive this:
I love blogging – it’s been such a blessing to connect with many people – some know me well, others have just stumbled upon my blog and soon, know me well, because mostly what you see is what you get… I received this from a very sweet woman whose blog can be found here. As I read her blog, I see more and more that we have kindred spirits – a strong desire to serve the Lord and to be authentic with our lives. I don’t always live up to this desire, but it’s my desire nonetheless! I’m enjoying getting to know her heart for life through the words she shares on her blog.
Well, accompanying this award comes a responsibility to pass it along to others I feel worthy of receiving the same award. This will be tough because I read a ton of blogs, some listed on my blogroll, others not, but enjoy them ALL! So, for my readers and friends, this reflects favorites, but not to say that your blog isn’t also a favorite – but I was limited to choosing 7! So, here goes….drum roll please…I humbly pass along this award to the following bloggers:
- Thought Collage: My good friend, Jeanie, is the author of this blog. Our families have intertwined over the past 5 years. I knew her daughter Tara first, then her son Rocky, followed quickly by Stormie, Tredessa, and Stephanie. The Rhoades family has become a huge part of the Kelly family’s lives. We are blessed in so many ways by their friendship. Jeanie and I had the incredible privilege of being the “Cooks” for this project. She still talks to me even thought the time spent in Maui was incredibly intense – loooonnnngggg hours and hard work cooking for nearly 30 people for 8 days! Great memories were made.
- Bethany Writes: My daughter Bethany is the author of this blog. She makes me laugh. I love her ability to pen words that you definitely relate to, but could never think of to express in that way. She will be frustrated with me for publically proclaiming her blog this way, but hey – I’m just awarding the I Love Your Blog award….
- Live.Laugh.Love: My daughter Elise is the author of this blog. If I need a smile during the day, I tune in to her blog. She writes from the heart – and is funny, too. I love her explanation of the things in life that interest her. Blog on, Elise, blog on!
- Ramblings by Robbin: My daughter Robbin authors this blog. Though she needs to find a groove for regular blog posting, I love reading her insight on life. She’s been a busy college student for so long, she’s now ready to share incredible insight with the world since she graduated in May. We’re waiting, Robbin! 🙂
- HeyRobKelly.com: Favorite and only husband of mine is the author of this blog. Though he currently is fixated on running and posting running stats, I do enjoy his perspective on life. I love walking through life’s journey with this man. He has a great sense of humor and also a great sarcastic way of commentating on life.
- Not all who wander: Marie is a recently returned blogger. She took a looonnngggg sabbatical from blogging, but she’s back now. Right, Marie! I love to read her take on life. She is an extremely talented person and her words are usually filled with refreshing perspective. I love that you’re back in the blogging world, Marie!
- Age is Just a Number: My friend Donna owns this blog. I love how God brings people into your life when you need it – someone who brings new and much needed insight into life – Donna does that for me. Though we struggle for time to get together, I love the time we do find. Donna is an incredible artist – though she hesitates to toot her own horn, she’s very talented and I’m always amazed at her ability to turn a wall into a masterpiece!
There are many other blogs I frequent and love – but, the rules are: choose 7! So, enjoy these 7 and check out my blogroll for a few more.
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Pass on the award, meet new friends, see how creative our God is in the unique lives of the people He has created… and have fun!