So, my iGoogle home page has all the features I added that bring me a few chuckles, newstories, weather, free iTunes songs of the day, etc. One additional feature I added because it was just wierd sometimes was the “How to…” feature of the day. Every day there’s a new “How to…” to discover.
- How to bake a cake for one in a mug.
- How to make an Origami pocket heart.
- How to cure Someday Syndrome.
- How to dye your hair with KoolAide.
But, today’s takes the cake….
How to stop picking your nose!
(Great news for all you nose pickers out there…there’s help for you. )
Do you have a habitual need to pick your nose, even to the point where you have started excusing yourself for doing it in public?! It is time to stop this unhygienic and less-than-pleasant-to-view habit right now. It starts with accepting that you have a nose-picking habit and then being determined to arrest it right now. (Full article)
Here’s my favorite tip that was listed: Dip your finger on spicy food. If you try to pick your nose with spice on your fingers you’ll create memories of why you should never pick your nose. Awkward.
And just in case you were wondering about how it affects the opposite sex:
- Men be warned: gentleman status is instantly lost the moment you treat nose-picking as some sort of mateship ritual or showing off method. It grosses the ladies right out.
- Women be warned: nose-picking is never cute after the age of 5. Nose scratches to remove the external itches are exempt; otherwise, use a hanky.
Whew, it’s a good thing they wrote this article! Ah, the strange and curious in this world!