Hello Blog readers/friends.
I am one of the most blessed mom’s in the world, and especially lately. Life is Caraaazzzyy right now – hence the not so regular posting lately. I love my life – it cracks me up how often blessings tumble all together to make for one big fat busy season. My goal is to ENJOY and not STRESS. I spend a lot of time reminding myself to breathe and to take one day at a time…here’s a peak into the next few months and events:
- April 4th – Elise’s high school prom – hair, make up, giggles, paparrazi photographing, and possibly “snow”!
- April 10th – Good Friday services
- April 12th – Easter services – have the blessing of helping with worship, which I LOVE, for both of these services
- April 17th – 19th – Ladies Retreat at Northern Hills – I again have the blessing of leading worship…fun, fun, fun!
- Other April happenings –
- Robbin moves home, Bethany just moved home, we went from 3 at home back to 5 with 3 dogs. It provides loads of time to interact with each other as a family – which I love, and great opportunity to practice self-discipline and patience for me as I realize every computer and TV in the house will probably always be occupied. Good thing I love to read! Bring it on, baby, bring it on!
- Order Elise’s senior pics, print Elise’s grad announcements and open house invites and get them all in the mail – our good friend Stormie helped us create some really cool announcements that we are so excited about!
- Begin the massive overhall/spring cleaning to prepare for May’s grad party for Elise – ugh! Look out garage, your time of clutter is soon coming to an end!
- Dive into the wedding planning – secure a photographer, caterer, figure out wedding exact time and order announcements, engagement photos, and map out wedding budget-ness and other wedding details – and try to balance the “always want to suggest something” mentality I am gifted with (wink, wink) to really enabling Robbin to have the wedding SHE has always dreamt of. I think I might need therapy when this is over. Ha!
- Find a couple of days to go out on a date or two with Rob and a few of our friends….I need it!
- May’s festivities:
- Elise, OUR BABY, graduates from high school May 19th
- May 23rd – Grad party! Woo Hoo. It’s crazy fun – lots of food to prepare and hosting to do, which I love
- More wedding planning-ness
And the summer months are stacking up just as nicely with PLENTY to do!
So, I will drop in from time to time and “share” life with you, but in the in between dry spells from posting, just know I might have a few things going on!
I stopped to reflect on all that is coming up and realized that it could look overwhelming, but instead I choose to see it as heaping blessings from the Lord. We are all celebrating together as a family many good things! I also have the normal “freaker outer” moments that are natural – ah..it’s just fun times. Anyone know a good therapist?