- I’ve been watching American Idol – here are my top 4 choices of those I think could make it all the way to #1:
- Danny Gokey – I think he has the charisma to make it all the way and I love his voice.
- Adam Lambert – such an interesting character – he blew me away with his rendition of Play that Funky Music – man, oh, man is he a performer! I think I’m finally getting used to his “guy-liner” although, he’s become very Elvis-esque over the past couple of weeks in looks.
- Allison Iraheta – She’s only 16! She’s got some major pipes and I love the tone of her voice, regardless of whether or not she makes it all the way, she definitely will have a career in music. I love her.
- Kris Allen – Such a great voice, I love his smooth tones and natural ease with which he delivers. Good stuff.
- On a completely other note – I am the proud owner of a ridiculous toothache! No fun at all! It feels as if a mule is kicking my face repeatedly every 3 seconds for about 10 minutes, then it subsides for about 10 and starts in again. I went to the dentist, he x-rayed and came back with the news, “so….about your toothache, here’s what’s happening [showed me the x-ray] and the only options are to yank the tooth [nope, I’d like to keep my tooth] or have a root canal.” So, root canal it is – Monday morning at 11:30. In the meantime I’m taking stiff antibiotics and chewing Advil like candy. (not really chewing, but am taking the max. amount possible!) I have a “scrip” for Vicadin, was reluctant to fill it, but after 3 days of mule-kicking pain, I’ve about caved and am probably going to fill the perscription this afternoon.
- The “armpit hair commercial” is to me the most awkward commercial on TV right now…things that make you go “Ew, sick it” category for sure. You can watch it here if you haven’t had the privilege of seeing it yet.
…so there you have it, thoughts that were floating through my brain – could it be I’ve taken one to many Advil? 😉