As the final episode, series finale, approaches, it’s being met with tons of anticipation. I don’t want to be a spoiler of what’s been going on, just in case there are 2 viewers out there who haven’t yet caught up…so I won’t tell you all my thoughts about what I think is gonna happen…but here are just a few sites that will be fun for you to check out as you seek LOST therapy, preparing for this series, which has captured your attention for so many years, to e.., ahem, en…, um, I just can’t say it.
- Thinking about the Lost finale more than the second coming of Christ.
- ABC Extends ‘Lost’ Series Finale (Again)
- 108 ‘Lost’ Characters You Need To Know
- Lost: 100 Funniest Sawyer Nicknames
- The Best Moments of ‘Lost’
- 15 Great ‘Lost’ Catchphrases
23 Things You Need to Know About the DHARMA Initiative
- Which LOST character are you?
- Play LOST Trivia
I’ll be watching with bated breath along with all my LOST buddies on Sunday. We’ve watched season after season together. I will miss it! We’ll just have to wait until they start the next series, FOUND. Ok, yeah, I know, that was dumb. Just a small attempt at humor, very small, ok, I’m done now.
BAM (that was supposed to be the sound of the LOST word flying on the screen to let you know the episode is over – right before “bad robot” flashes on the screen)