- Rob (Husband Extraordinaire! Married June 14, 1985)
- Robbin (Fabulous First Daughter) and her husband, Jakob (Fabulous First Son-in-love)
- Clara Ray Brown – Grandbaby #1
- Bethany (Wonderful Second Daughter) and her fiance, Dwight (Wonderful Second Son-in-love)
- Elise (Fantastic Third Daughter)
- Maxine and Howard Morarie (My Amazing Parents)
- Siblings (Howie, Julia, Nancy, Mike, Mark, Judy, Tricia)
- Nephews and Nieces (all 20+ of them)
- Great Nephews and Nieces (all 14+ of them)
Too many to list, you know who you are and each of you enriches my life!
Favorite Cold Beverage: chilled water
Favorite Hot Beverage: Caramel Macchiato
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite things to do
- Spend time with my favorite and only husband – Rob Kelly
- Spend time with any of my girls and sons-in-laws – they’re all amazing!
- Watch movies – drama or thriller (not horror) are what I like most
- Read – historical fiction
- Play piano
- Laugh – – a lot!
- Connect with friends from all stages of life through Facebook
- Listen to music
- Travel! If I had the resources I’d be off traveling every year to someplace new! I’ve been to: Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Spain, France, Thailand, Hawaii and many other states across the nation. I learned to snorkel in Maui – awesome!
- Life is Beautiful